Carry Your Benefits With You Wherever You Go
Last updated June 16, 2020
It’s never been easier to access and use your benefits with the following apps. Download them today so they’re on your phone or tablet whenever you need them.
Over 20 million Americans trust Benefitfocus to help enroll, manage and utilize their benefits. Make benefits as mobile as you are with the Benefitfocus App. It’s the simplest way to discover new benefits offered by your employer, manage coverage details on-the-go, and maximize the value of your benefits by spotlighting details included in your elections.
When life happens, be ready with the information you need in the moments that matter most to you. The Benefitfocus App is everything you need to learn, enroll, manage, and utilize your benefits from the palm of your hand.
My Health Toolkit
Your benefits are with you wherever you go, whenever you need them with the My Health Toolkit app. With it, you can:
- View and share your digital ID card.
- Check the status of your claims fast.
- See what’s covered by your health plan.
- Find a local provider who’s right for you.
The Express Scripts® mobile app is like a pharmacy in your pocket. You can order refills, make payments, and even set up reminders to take your medication.
WageWorks EZ Receipts
View your current FSA balance and take photos of your receipts to file a claim right in the app.
Find a dentist or vision provider in your area, view your ID card, view your plan details and claim summary.
LifeWorks is the total well-being platform that employees love.
• Feel connected with a well-being newsfeed that fosters your colleague community.
• Feel supported with 24/7 counseling and well-being prevention content with LifeWorks market leading Employee Assistance Program.
• Feel guided with LifeWorks Enhanced Wellness. Take a pro-active approach to your well-being with health risk assessments and fitness challenges that sync with Apple Health and your favorite wearable technology.
When logging in to the app, the username is “metlifeeap” and the password is “eap”.